Laurie performs music enjoyed by people of all ages. In addition, her repertoire is upbeat, recognizable, and listener-pleasing.
Laurie enjoys working closely with her clients to meet their specific needs and requests – whatever the event!
– Indoor/Outdoor, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers
– Galas and Promotions, VIP Receptions, Conferences/Conventions, Award/Recognition Dinners
– Holiday Parties, Garden Parties/Tours, Anniversary Parties, Grand Openings, Birthday Parties
– Worship Services, Memorial Services
What clients love about working with Harpist Laurie Leigh:
– Professional, dependable, and detail-oriented
– Superior customer satisfaction and dedication to her client’s needs
– Flexible and delightful personality
– Award-winning talent and international reputation for excellence
– Competitive rates
– Preeminent repertoire (Classical, Contemporary, American Standards, Popular, Broadway, Show Tunes, Jazz, Baroque, French Romantic, Hymns)
For events in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Twin Cities metro area, minimum rates are between $300 and $600. Please inquire about special weekday rates or current promotions.
Bringing in other musicians
In addition to entertaining as a solo harpist, Laurie also performs in ensemble with other Twin Cities preferred professional musicians (flute, cello, violin, trumpet, voice, percussion, guitar, piano, string trio). By working with Laurie, the perfect ensemble can be designed to complement all types of events – indoors or out, large or small, casual or elegant.
Laurie performs on her Lyon & Healy Concert Pedal Harp. You will be amazed by the huge, full sound of this gorgeous hand-crafted instrument! For events with over 250 guests, Laurie will suggest the use of her state-of-the-art sound system, at no additional charge.